October 29, 2013

Ever happen to you? And Mini Luxe Nailpolishes!



Ever write a post, schedule, and then realize you scheduled it a year later than you planned?  Thankfully I had someone checking up on this post and I could catch my mistake before October left us!

A little more than a year ago, I got to go to a wonderful event at Mini Luxe hosted by Charlene of Charlene Chronicles. 
I was pampered and I am so excited that I have a gift card for another free mani from them from the Blog Better Boston event I went to.. it's heaven!

Mini Luxe was gracious enough to send me their two new colors!



MiniCure:
Corey (3).jpg

MiniCure a gorgeous pale pink designed to support the Ellie Fund Do Good Campaign’s effort to battle breast cancer.  All net proceeds from the nail polish bottles will go towards the campaign. 

The Ellie Fund is a non-profit organization that provides things such as groceries, nutritious meals, transportation to medical appointments, childcare and housekeeping all free of charge for over 500 breast cancer patients and their families across Massachusetts every year.




Luxe - Merlot.JPG
Lynnfield:
MiniLuxe in Lynnfield opened this month and its their first ever North Shore location! Right in the MarketStreet shopping area, MiniLuxe Lynnfield offers 8 manicure stations, 9 pedicure stations, 2 brow stations, and 2 private waxing rooms.  There is even a new fall color named LUXE Lynnfield to celebrate the addition of the 8th location!





Aren't they gorgeous colors?! And they look just as good on your nails!


Lynnfield looks more "wine" than red like I expected, and I adore it! This is 3 coats without a base or topcoat.


And seriously, this MiniCure color is the most perfect pink I have ever found. I just picture amazing french manicures with this. swoooooooon.

Get your butt to Mini Luxe asap since MiniCure benefits Breast Cancer Research this month!



Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...