The Busy Giffs: Mother's Therapy Organics

August 21, 2013

Mother's Therapy Organics


Disclaimer: I received samples in exchange for my review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.


School is rapidly approaching and although it's hardly my first time, it will be my daughter's first time getting ready for September.
At just over 2 years old, she's going to her first day of daycare in one week!

Naturally, I'm a bit of a mess.
Not only am I nervous about her making friends and doing well, but what if she picks up things from the other kids... behaviors, or germs?!

Yuck.
Thankfully, Mother's Therapy Organics makes a great sanitizer that I can send to school with her.
Mother's Therapy Organics uses a natural alcohol, but includes moisturizing products like organic aloe, and lavender. It is ridiculously gentle on both mine and the princess' hands and it has a great light cucumber-like smile. 

IN addition to the travel size hand sanitizer, the company offers a larger size bottle (perfect for the classroom!), baby lotion, and hand lotion!

The products are sold exclusively on Amazon.com so head over and stock up before it's time to send the kids off to school!



A Girls Weekend in New York City: A Flat Tire and the Rockettes

What a whirlwind weekend! I decided pretty last minute that I wanted to bring Emmalee to see the Rockettes. I've always wanted to see ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...