The Busy Giffs: Cutting Back

August 20, 2013

Cutting Back



Sometimes blogging is hard.
Not because I don't know what to write about, I have like 7 drafts just waiting to be finished, but because it's time consuming.
I don't blog for money, never have, not sure if I ever will.

It was more of my "project", something to do when I felt like it was all falling apart.
I found support during pregnancy.
Shoulders to cry to during David's unemployment.
Friends excited to see the new princess.
Local bloggers who "got" why I wrote.

But it's seem a crazy summer.
Working two jobs, taking grad classes, going to a conference, trying to maintain a balance of mommy, and still having a bit of a social life.
The area hit the hardest was the blog.  I haven't posted since 8/12. Eight days. That's a long time for me.

So I evaluated my life. 
With the up coming school year, I know things will be just as busy.
Until recently, I was posting 5 days a week.
Come September, I will be cutting down to 3.
I promise the content will still be great, only you'll have to wait a day or two in between. 
Hopefully you'll stick around!

Ps. Did you notice I said September?
I've got a few great giveaways up my sleeve for before summer ends! ;)


Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...