August 29, 2013

11 Questions



Angie of My So Called Chaos tagged me in this cute little thing and I had to play along!

How did you get started blogging & what keeps you doing it? 
I started writing as an outlet, sorting out the emotions and keeping our family updated with our pregnancy.  I did a 30 day blog challenge to get myself started but it's taken off to very personal "diary" like stuff to what it is now.
I love writing, meeting other bloggers, trying out fun new products, and feeling connected to people that I never see face to face.

What do you think makes you unique?
I don't think I'm very unique, but I don't think it's a bad thing either. I'm a bit of a mommy blog, a bit of fashion blog, a bit of a travel blog... I just don't fit into any one category, and I'm okay with that.

What's your favorite thing about yourself?
My work ethic, hands down. And my ability to make people laugh. You have to know how to work hard, but also how to have fun. 

Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
I want to still be writing. 
I would love to be a brand ambassador for companies like Little Tykes, Disney, Fisher Price... brands that me and my family already support and love. 
I don't want to make millions, I don't want to write a book, I don't even want to be famous.
I just want to share my thoughts and feelings, meet other bloggers, and work with some great brands.

What's the best tip you've ever received about blogging?
The Boston Fashionista shared this tidbit at the Blog Better Boston conference and it really made a difference in how I write and what I write about!

How does blogging affect your real life and vice versa?
We get to do some really cool things through my blogging!
We'll be going to Storyland this summer because of a partnership. I've met other mom friends, other Boston blog friends, and have gotten some really cool packages in the mail from companies.
Blogging always take sa backseat to my "real life", but since I blog about life, it's easy to snap some pictures while we're already out and then I just write after the baby goes to bed!

What is something you're actively working toward and how are you getting there?
None blog related- my Masters.  I'm only 1 class away from having that expensive beautiful piece of paper in my hands.
Blog related- I want to be a Disney ambassador. I would love to be a part of such an amazing company.

What is your absolute beauty must have, and why?
Mascara.
Maybelline Mascara; otherwise I'm not really picky.
My "makeup routine" consists of eyeliner and mascara.  That's it so it's pretty important to me!

If money wasn't an issue, what would you run out and buy right now?
Easy. The XBox One for David, a trip to Disney for my entire family, a personal trainer... for life, a new house, and a few $1000 gift cards to Target. Like I said, I'm easy.

What is one beauty tip you feel that everyone should know?
Wash your face before bed?
I don't really know...

Who's your freebie (if you're married-the one person/celebrity you can cheat with without it being cheating) or you're single, your number one celebrity crush?

Hmph. I don't know.  Is it weird that I don't think about that? Maybe Adam Levine? Or Channing Tatum. how cliche of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...