The Busy Giffs: A Boston #CharmedArm from Alex + Ani

July 24, 2013

A Boston #CharmedArm from Alex + Ani


Unless you've been living under a rock for the past year, you know who Alex + Ani are.
I'm obsessed.
My husband calls them "sillybands for grown ups" and I imagine my lusting after new charms is similar to the panicked craze small children felt over those silly rubber bands.
But when I see a new charm that I want, well, I just can't help myself.

Alex + Ani just released a Fenway Park charm and hinted at a Patriots one.
Maybe by Christmas? I'll have to ask Santa.
And if not, I'll gladly take any of these Boston focused Alex + Ani bangles!


Which is your favorite?

Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...