The Busy Giffs: Speed Date Saturday #4!

June 29, 2013

Speed Date Saturday #4!




Can you believe we've been doing SDS for a whole month, crazy right?
In that time, school has ended for me, my grad courses has finished and I've welcomed summer with a heat wave!

Today I'm working at my waitressing job since I took tomorrow off for my baby brothers graduation from high school! So crazy! Then Monday starts up summer school!

What are you going next week? Are you in summer mode yet?

So this week the accounts you are linking up are Bloglovin' and Instagram. Do you love Instagram as much as I do? If you don't have it, why not?!


The Rules

Follow your hosts:
They will always be the first few links, and will say {HOST} and {CO-HOST}.

Link-up profiles only:
No tutorials, giveaways etc.

Date:
Go and visit at least 5 of your fellow linkers.

Get linking. We can't wait to come and say Hi!

 photo img-thing_zpsfb8ad34b.jpg






and then, she {snapped}

post signature


Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...