The Busy Giffs: Speed Date Saturday #2

June 15, 2013

Speed Date Saturday #2




Thank You so much to everyone who linked up last week.  I can't wait to get to know you better. 

I hope you have all had a good week, and have got an exciting weekend planned.
My daughter just turned two and we're spending this weekend at other kids' parties!

This week me, Jana, Mandee and Helen would like you to welcome our lovely co-host, Angela from Juggling Act Mama.

                                     

This week the accounts you are linking up are Bloglovin' and Pinterest. Personally I can't wait to follow all your Pinterest accounts. I spend WAY to much time on there!


The Rules

Follow your hosts:
They will always be the first few links, and will say {HOST} and {CO-HOST}.

Link-up profiles only:
No tutorials, giveaways etc.

Date:
Go and visit at least 5 of your fellow linkers.

Get linking. We can't wait to come and say Hi!

 photo img-thing_zpsfb8ad34b.jpg






and then, she {snapped}

post signature


Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...