The Busy Giffs: New Name! New Design! New Love!

June 14, 2013

New Name! New Design! New Love!


 Since I attended the Blog Better Boston Style Summit, I've been having an identity crisis.
At the conference I really thought about what I wanted to do with my blog, what opportunities I was hoping to get through it, and who my target brands my readers are. 

While I love Cupcakes to Polka Dots, it says nothing about me or my brand.

I played around with ideas for a couple weeks but one name kept ringing in my head so I present to you the new name and design:


Isn't it just darling?!

While I have never really considered myself a "Mommy blog", after looking at my goals and desired collaborations, much of what I want to do focuses on mommyhood and I think this new image is exactly what I needed.

I found Rissa through Twitter and fell in love with her blog design site.
I e-mailed her asking if she could help me.  I knew what my ideas were but I didn't know how to make them real.
She e-mailed me back almost immediately and started working on what I hoped for.

Her first attempt was nearly perfect!
A small tweak or two and it was perfect!
She was such a doll to work with, speedy replies and always providing options for me to choose from!

I was super nervous about asking someone for help but I am so so glad I did. 

Check out the Riss Blog Design page or go tell Riss on Twitter how much you love my new header! ;)

Disclaimer: I received a new blog header in exchange for my post but seriously, I love her and her work!



Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...