The Busy Giffs: FEED USA + Target Collaboration

June 28, 2013

FEED USA + Target Collaboration



I love most of Target's collaborations: Kate Young, Prabal Gurung, and Nieman Marcus to name a few but I am really in love with Target's newest collaboration: FEED USA, which is spearheaded by Lauren Bush.

The idea is simple: for every item purchased a predetermined amount of meals will be donated to families and children who could not access the food otherwise.







You'll be able to find all of these items starting June 30th (this Sunday!!) in your local Target store. 

Not in love? Check out more items on the FEED USA website! I've got my eye on a bag that Rachel Roy collaborated on!

And seriously, how can I say no? I'm shopping and saving the world. ;)



Getting Pretty at Salon V Beauty Lounge

Can I start off by saying I love  that I have a job where I follow my dreams? You may or may not know that I just took a super scary jump a...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...