May 7, 2013

Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash #Ivory2in1power




Influenster is back at it again!
I've already been lucky enough to review some awesome surprise boxes, and I was really thrilled when a new box arrived on my doorstep!

This surprise box contained a HUGE bottle of Ivory's new 2-in-1 hair & body wash!


I'm talking full-size here.

I will admit I was a bit skeptical.
A product that promises to do the work of both my shampoo and body wash? I'm obviously intrigued. 

So I checked out the Tipping Point video posted on Ivory's Facebook Page:
I loved it and figured I'd try it out!

This is what my shower looked like before trying Ivory's new 2-in-1:


Yes, there's 6 types of shampoo in there.
I have a problem. 
5 of them are mine.

But I struggle with shampoo. If I use one for more than 3 days in a row, my hair gets greasy, so then I switch to a different kind, and then when my hair gets dry, I switch again. I just have weird hair I guess.

So I tried the new 2-in-1 by Ivory and I'm in love.
3 days later and my hair doesn't feel greasy or dry, it feels light and bouncy.
here's what my shower looks like now:


I adore this new 2-in-1 product and so does my wallet and my shower walls!
Less clutter, less expense!
My one and only issue... and you will laugh when you read this... 
I can't use it on Emmalee.

I did. Once. And she was fine with it.
No tears when I washed her hair, no skin reactions, nothing.
But when I snuggled her at night before bed, she didn't smell like her Johnson & Johnson Lavender Baby wash, and I just can't give up that "baby smell" yet...

Yes, go ahead and laugh now...
And when you're done laughing, go pick some up for yourself!





Disclaimer: I was sent a bottle of Ivory's 2-in-1 wash in exchange for my thoughts and opinions on it. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


Best Things for Moms from Blogger Bash 2017

I already shared my favorite toys of Blogger Bash's Sweet Suite , but think I need a few minutes to talk about the amazing things that d...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...