May 30, 2013

I cheated on my bracelet with a blazer.



You know what I love?

Free stuff.

Know what I love more?

When I win it.

At the Blog Better Boston Style Summit, Lulu's set up shop as one of the sponsors!



And here's where I sound silly... I had never heard of Lulu's before!
But when I saw a rack full of gorgeous clothes, I was instantly entranced. 
I scanned the rack and was a bit sad that it was mostly SMALLS and MEDIUMS, but they also had a table full of beautiful baubles so I participated in the #stylescavengerhunt anyways, hoping to win some pretty new arm candy!

Cute Bow Bracelet from LuLu's
And of course, I completed the challenge and settled on the bracelet, not even glancing at the clothes. 

Fast forward 6 hours later and I see a beyond gorgeous floral blazer hanging on the rack. 
Like jaw dropping, matched my outfit perfectly, gorgeous.
Size Large. Shut up.
And I try it on.
And fall in love. 
But I already picked my winner item so I hang it back up and go and sit and wait for the next speaker.
But I keep looking back.
And looking back.
And then I see the rep start packing up. And it's still hanging there.
And I think to myself: I need that blazer.



So I did what any self respecting person would do:
I got up, walked over and asked if I could swap.
She said yes, obviously and I fell in love with Lulu's clothes and customer service.


Disclaimer: I received the blazer as a prize. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Learn latest facebook, Google + Twitter, Digg, Orkut, Gmail, Yahoo, Youtube, tips with best guidance.Best facebook tips website online for help.i will guide you for the best facebook tips and other on line tips and tricks
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...