The Busy Giffs: Gifts For Mom That Don't Suck.

May 6, 2013

Gifts For Mom That Don't Suck.


Mother's Day is soon and I'm always trying to think really hard of something really good to get my mom.

See, my mom never asks for anything. Ever. Really, ever.
So I either need to be a great investigator, or find something really awesome that she never would have even known to ask for.

Sadly, I've got no investigatory skills this year so I'm not quite sure what to buy.

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this boat so I decided to scour the internet and see what amazing gifts I could find that wouldn't suck to give my mom, and even more, wouldn't suck if my husband got them for me! 
*wink wink babe*

Even better, all of these gifts are completely affordable! 
And this is coming from the girl who won't pay more than $20 for a pair of jeans so you know you're in good hands...


1. Women's Maine Isle Flip Flops, L.L.Bean $24.95
2. Mom Charm Bangle, Alex + Ani $28.00
3. Boston Strong Large Jar Candle, Yankee Candle $27.99
5. "Happiness Is" Box Sign, Ocean Styles $24.95
6. Lilly Pulitzer Mito Tote, In the Pink $68



Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...