The Busy Giffs: Celebrations

May 14, 2013

Celebrations


In September, I was hired as a paraprofessional.
Technically a part time teacher, working full time hours, getting paid a part-time salary.

I've done it for a year, loved it but literally can not afford to do it any longer.
So I was extremely excited when my school posted for a Special Education job and an English job.
However, being the lowest on he totem pole at school, I was hopeful but not naive.

I interviewed last week and was called into the front office on Wednesday morning.

You are reading the writings of the newest official English teacher at my school!!
I am so so excited!!

Top that off with a 4.0 this semester and I'm feeling pretty freakin' awesome!! 



Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...