April 11, 2013

Pinterest Accomplished!


If we are friends on Facebook, you saw my attempting at a Pinterest post!

A friend posted this picture and I just loved it!


Our bedroom is done in grey, yellow and teal with dark wood furniture so I thought it would fit in perfect!

I had a couple of clearance canvases sitting in my craft room and already had the yellow, silver, white and black paint so it was super cost effective!


Obviously not identical, but I like it!

I poured the paints onto a paper plate and used my finger to make circles on the canvas.
After it dried, I did it a second time to really layer the colors.
I had a few blobs and I wish I didn't have it going so far down the canvas but it will work in the corner of our bedroom!

Have you completed any Pinterest projects?


3 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!

    Nice to 'meet' you!

    Stopping by to say hi from the Ultimate Blog Party!

    http://momandmore.com/2013/04/party-with-me-at-the-ultimate-blog-party-2013-ubp13.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...