The Busy Giffs: Old Navy Tee Time!

April 23, 2013

Old Navy Tee Time!



Hooray for another Old Navy Style Council Review!

I am in love with these things and am so excited when I get to try out the great things happening at Old Navy!

I'm a member of Crowdtap, which is a super awesome research company that asks for your opinions and lets you try out great products!

I've previously tried out their dresses and their active wear and was thrilled when I found out I could try out their perfect and vintage tees.

The vintage tees are light weight, super soft and tagless for ultimate comfort.
They go perfect with weekend jeans or yoga pants!
Here's some of my favorites:






The Perfect Tees are more fitted throughout and also tagfree but I feel a bit easier to dress up and wear to work.




And here's a few I tried on myself!


I loved trying on new things at Old Navy and love being a part of their Style Council!


Disclaimer: I was offered a coupon for 2 free Old Navy Tees in exchange for my opinion.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.  Links are affiliate links that lead to Crowdtap's website.  While I recieve nothing directly, you clicking helps me get picked for more of these opportunities.

Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...