The Busy Giffs: Modern Parent's Spring Thing!

April 24, 2013

Modern Parent's Spring Thing!


Two weekends ago, we had the pleasure of attending Modern Parenting's Spring Thing!


It took place at the Marion Music Hall and the setting was just gorgeous and oh, so festive!


They set up the cutest brunch as well. Can you stand those forks and straws?!



We, unfortunately, did not stay long since we stopped by on our way to Provincetown, but I left with a bag full of sample and business cards!
I'm really hoping to work with some of those vendors-- I LOVED so many of the items they were offering.

And with all events, everyone loves the swag bag!
This was an amazing one!
A reusable tote bag, tommee tippee bottles, yoga mat wipes, safety 1st childproof set, lotions, a glass water bottle and tons of discounts for local places!


They have already announced a Fall 2013 MoPa Show and I can't wait! 
Maybe I'll even get my cards in the swag bag...


A Girls Weekend in New York City: A Flat Tire and the Rockettes

What a whirlwind weekend! I decided pretty last minute that I wanted to bring Emmalee to see the Rockettes. I've always wanted to see ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...