April 8, 2013

John from Java John Z's



Today's blogger is John from Java John Z!

Java John Z's

I'm a software engineer by day and a sweepstaker and couponer by night. I've authored several books related to Java technology, hence the blog name of Java John Z's. I started blogging just last December (2012). I had always toyed with starting a blog and the triggering point was literally when I hit the 2,000 follower limit on Twitter and couldn't follow any more. I liked getting the extra entries in the giveaways so followed nearly everybody, except insurance agents. I'm still finding the right niche for my blog. It definitely has a Boston slant on things, from local giveaways to area happenings. I tend to have a ton of blogger opportunities posted as I'm just growing an audience and welcome the exposure they bring. I really don't sign up for all that I run across. And, I'm not afraid to tackle technology-related topics, which seem to be appreciated.

You can find John on Facebook & Twitter!



Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...