April 16, 2013

Bloglovin' Link Up #2!




We had such an amazing turn out with the first Bloglovin' link up, I've decided to do it every 
FIRST AND THIRD Tuesday of the month, 
rather than just the first!


Have you heard the news that Google is getting rid of it's Reader feature?
Thankfully bloglovin is here to fill in that gap!

Here's the rules:

 Follow me and the co-hosts on Bloglovin & then add your own link & then share it on Twitter! The more who join the more new exposure you get!

Hi!!!


Make sure you follow Cupcakes to Polka Dots on Bloglovin'
&
Say hello to my lovely sponsors!!


Lauren from LB in Wonderland



Diane from DD Kimball Road


Brittany Jean of Where My Soul Belongs
Rebecca from Caravan Sonnet

Make sure you tweet out:
 I joined the 2nd @Bloglovin Bloghop hosted by @heathgiff! Come join us! http://hgifford.blogspot.com/2013/04/bloglovin-link-up-2.html


Ps. If you're interested in co-hosting next month (it's free!) e-mail me at cupcakestopolkadots@gmail.com!



Best Things for Moms from Blogger Bash 2017

I already shared my favorite toys of Blogger Bash's Sweet Suite , but think I need a few minutes to talk about the amazing things that d...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...