April 1, 2013

Andrea from Love Is...



Today's blogger is Andrea from Love Is...
Fun fact: She was my "help me/go to" blogger when I had questions and was just starting!


Oh hey! I'm Andrea. 
Wife to Michael. Blogger. Wedding planner. Book lover. Wanna be momma. Minnesotan. 
Yup, that about sums me up! I started blogging to chronicle our September 2011 wedding & quickly fell in love with this amazing community & the women in it! I'm truly a lifestyle blogger & talk about a little bit of everything! Come say hi!!

You can find Andrea on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!


Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...