The Busy Giffs: Vera Bradley Summer 2013

March 22, 2013

Vera Bradley Summer 2013


It's snowing here in Massachusetts, but it is officially Spring so I'm getting into the spirit with some new summer Vera!

The new prints were just released on 3/21 and I have to say, I already used up the gift card I had on some new prints!


Summer 2013 : (shown left to right) Tutti Frutti, Lilli Bell, Marina Paisley, Sun Valley

I am so in love with the Tutti Frutti!
I've been contemplating a new bag for a month or so since the handle on my last big bag (a Christmas Tree Shop / Vera look alike) started to fall off.
I go from work (where I migrate through 4 classrooms) to school and try and keep everything on me so that if I have down time at either place, I can keep working on whatever is needed!

I am in love with the Grand Tote-- it's huge! Perfect size for all my stuff! I've been waiting for weeks for the Tutti Frutti pattern to be offered!


Isn't it fabulous!?

Also, if you spend more than $85, you get two free Zip Clips! Love!


Whats your favorite color?
Are you planning on picking up something special?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...