March 13, 2013

The Great and Powerful Oz


We had a TON of snow fall on Friday and school got cancelled which meant I had a day off!
David and I had been looking forward to the release of The Great and Powerful Oz and jumped at the chance to go see it!
Ps. SUPER thanks to our favorite Monday-Friday Emma sitter for coming in the snow so we could go on a date!


Let's preface: I am a HUGE Oz fan.
I think I acted in a production 3 or 4 times, I know every word to the movie, every song and have seen it performed in Boston twice.
Love, love, love.

So part of me was able to figure out the movie before the ending because I knew certain things couldn't happen or it wouldn't be right for the original Wizard of Oz.

That being said, it is visually stunning. The settings had an Alice in Wonderland feel to them and the 3D effects really capped the movie.

Consider this movie on my wishlist.















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...