March 11, 2013

Meet Ange from Hair Spray and High Heels


I feel like I'm still in the planning stages of having a blog. 
I'm not in love with the name (still), I feel like I'm not doing enough for people who sponsor the blog so I'm constantly reexamining how I can change.

My first big change?
A Featured post for sponsors! 

Every Monday I hope to showcase one of my sponsors!
Are you interested in being featured?
Head over to my Passion Fruit Ads page (ITS FREE!) and let me know in your comment!

Up first...




Make sure you check out her Twitter and her Facebook Page too!



Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...