March 25, 2013

Chrissy from A Little Dash of Diva!





This week's sponsor is Chrissy from A Little Dash of Diva!


I’m Chrissy from A Little Dash of Diva! My blog offers a look at my life in general; from photography to my struggles with infertility and PCOS as well as my love of makeup and all things girly, pink and sparkly. I talk about my family and I try to keep things as real as possible. I love linkups and blog hops and you can expect a few reviews and giveaways sprinkled in along the way. I'm a SAHM to one beautiful 8 year old daughter and a 3 year old Boxer. my husband and I have been married for 9 years now.  As a family we love to travel, hike, go on photo walks, and just be together.  I initially started blogging as a way for out of town family and friends to keep up with us but it quickly turned into a place for me to be ME.  To vent about things that bug me, or to share the struggles of being a caregiver to a dying MIL and a GMA with bipolar disorder and alzheimers all while trying to raise my daughter and take care of my husband and take care of myself with whatever was left at the end of the day.  

My blog is an important part of who I am at this point in my life and I love it!

Make sure you check out Chrissy on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram!



Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...