March 26, 2013

Anonymity




I've found recently that, I kind of wish I had a bit less transparency and a bit more anonymity while writing.

I truly love the other bloggers that I work with and have met through Twitter but sometimes I feel nervous about airing my life online where just about anyone can see it.
I'm not ashamed of what I write, nor do I worry about anything I've written.

I think more about my students being able to google me and that concerns me.
My Facebook is almost impossible to find, and if you do happen to find me, everything on my page is blocked unless I allow you to see it.

Sadly, Keeping Up with the Giffords is just too easy to find so over the next couple weeks, the blog will have a new name, a new URL, a new link-up, and ideally, a few design tweaks. 

I have registered for my first blog conference and have started swapping my buttons with other bloggers so I need to be serious about a name change now...

I hope you stick around;
I can not wait until April first to show you the new-ness!!




Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...