The Busy Giffs: Win a Necklace from Balay Jewelry

February 1, 2013

Win a Necklace from Balay Jewelry



The beautiful people over at Balay Jewelry make some seriously gorgeous accessories.




The jewelry is big, bold and beautiful.
The company believes every woman should own at least one piece of gorgeous jewelry that brings out the best in her...

.... and I'm here to help!

Balay Jewelry is letting me give away one of these gorgeous leaf pendant necklaces!

The leaf is 3" and hangs on a 32" necklace and I have to say, it is gorgeous.
I'm absolutely in love with it... to the point where it may have converted me from white gold to yellow!

Want a chance to win it?
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...