The Busy Giffs: Why I Hate Pinterest

February 26, 2013

Why I Hate Pinterest


I kind of hate Pinterest. 
Maybe. Kind of.

I mean, I love it.
I have a ton of boards and I actually use it correctly, as a pin board of things I love that I can easily find later.
I've made some wonderful recipes and found some great crafts to replicate.
I have found some wonderful outfit inspirations.

But here's my issue with Pinterest...
I feel like everything has to be PERFECT.
Pinterest perfect.
And if it's not, it's a Pinstrosity.

But here's the thing.
It shouldn't be.
Pinterest should be a place to go to for ideas.
Not a scale by which to judge yourself, your house, or your crafting abilities.



Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...