The Busy Giffs: Helen's Guest Post!

February 18, 2013

Helen's Guest Post!

Like I said before,
I'm giving myself a break this month enjoying my birthday month and won't be posting as much!
Instead I'm super excited to share some wonderful bloggers with you!

First up: HELEN!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Guess what people?!

Heather's turning 27!

Happy Birthday Girl!

For all of you who don't know who I am, which is probably most of you, I'm Helen from Eat.Enjoy.Live.
I was so excited when Heather asked me to do a birthday themed guest post. I love birthdays!

For me a birthday MUST include:
  • Tasty treats
  • Laughter
  • Music
  • Cake
  • Friends/family


If I have those five things it's a perfect celebration. What are your must-haves for a birthday?

I thought I'd share a few birthday celebrations with you.


Celebrating my 24th birthday in one of my favourite secret cafe spots.


My Mum and Karen (the birthday girl), two of my closest friends.


My not so little brother turns 17. This is the night I also got food poisoning, but hey we had cake!


My little brother did actually eat this. Brave, brave man.


A skinnier me at my 22nd, which was celebrated with all my friends. Check out the hair! Should I go back that colour?


Who doesn't like cake covered in sweets?!?

I love reminiscing! Its just shame I don't have any digital pics from my 18th, because that was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Have a great day everyone!





Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...