The Busy Giffs: Heather's (@blondeublonde) Guest Post!

February 22, 2013

Heather's (@blondeublonde) Guest Post!


Hi ya'll!

I'm Heather from...


I'm excited to guest blog for my name-twin in part of her birthday celebration!

I mean, who doesn't love birthdays?
Presents, cake, a parties- doesn't get much better!

2012 was no doubt my best birthday ever.
It will never be beaten.  And I'm totally okay with that.
You can read about it here.

But I'm still looking forward to my 2013 birthday, because I have my eye on one of these...


I want to be able to take awesome pictures of my ridiculously cute child.
And I wouldn't mind if my hubby surprised me and bought it early...
Hint hint.

What's your favorite part of birthdays?

Happy birthday Heather!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really should go check out her blog and see how ridiculously adorable Baby Skeeter is!
I'm so excited that she was willing to guest post... Maybe I'm bias because of her name, but it's just so wonderful!


Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...