January 2, 2013

Sweat It Out In Old Navy Activewear!



Hooray for more FREE stuff from Crowdtap and Old Navy!

Last time I talked about Crowdtap and Old Navy's Style Council it was because I was trying on their dresses but this time it was something new!

Did you know the number 1 resolution is to lose weight? 
Like, it's number one every year.

Old Navy decided to help people look good as they get fit and asked me to check out their new activewear line!!

Here's a few of my favorites:





The clothes are great quality and super comfy!
I could even jump in the bra top and not feel like I was going to fall out!
How crazy is that!?

Want to see what I picked out?


I love them; they are so comfy!
I might actually start working out just so I can wear them some more!

Thanks Old Navy; I loved trying on more of your clothes!

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...