January 11, 2013

Save the Scottie Dog!


Remember this game?

If you're like me, you still play it!

But here's the thing:

Monopoly is getting rid of a game piece to make room for a new one!! Gasp!!


I happen to love that little dog and would be devastated if he disappeared.
And yes, it's a he and his name is Cornelius. Get over it.

If you have a favorite, head over to the Monopoly Facebook Page and let them know which piece you would want to keep!

And then, let them know which you new piece you want to see!


I'm loving them all but I think if I had to vote I'd choose... actually, I don't know which one yet!

Oh well, I'll figure it out! But in the mean time, get over to their page and vote!

The future of Family Game Night depends on you!

1 comment:

  1. This was one of my all time favorites growing up! can't believe they're going to change the pieces! Great blog, I'll definitely be stopping by again :) check out mine michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...