The Busy Giffs: Pretty Little Tuesday!

January 15, 2013

Pretty Little Tuesday!





Hooray for Tuesday!

Pretty Little Liars is back on tonight!

I need to know:
- if Jason's injury is from Aria (although I'm not sure I believe it is, it's almost too simple for PLL)
- Who set that fire! I'm thinking Mona.
-When did Mr. Montgomery get so creepy?
- How did Mr. Creep from the motel become the janitor?

Ugh. So many questions.

Here's a few sneak peeks from tonight!








Come back next week and comment with your thoughts or any other Pretty Little Liar related post you write!


Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...