The Busy Giffs: Pretty Little Liars is Back!

January 8, 2013

Pretty Little Liars is Back!


I have a super guilty obsession...


and it returns to tv tonight!

I'm very excited that it's starting up again, although sadly, in 2 short weeks I'll be back in Tuesday night classes so the beginning of the episode may be compromised! Boo!

Oh well, for now, I'll be sitting tight and watching the car accident that is Mona unravel.

Here are a few sneak peeks at tonight's episode!




Is anyone else as obsessed as I am?

Come back next week and share with me how what you think about the show, your posts on Pretty Little Liars or even just the guy you think is hottest!




A Girls Weekend in New York City: A Flat Tire and the Rockettes

What a whirlwind weekend! I decided pretty last minute that I wanted to bring Emmalee to see the Rockettes. I've always wanted to see ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...