My 27th birthday is in a month, which has got me thinking...
I'm getting so close to 30!
(Ok, not really, but kind of. Plus Dave turns 30 in a couple months so it's on the brain)
... and since I am so in love with the 30 by 30 lists, I decided to make my own!
In the next 3 years and 1 month I want to:
2. Have baby #2.
4. Own a pair of Manolos.
5. See a show ON Broadway.
6. Run a 5k.
7. Weigh 150 lbs again.
8. Get my Masters degree.
9. Do a photography challenge for a month.
11. Get my palm read/fortune told.
13. Re-learn how to sew and make a blanket from Em's old clothes.
15. Go for a weekend trip to Martha's Vineyard.
16. Adopt a family for Christmas.
17. Buy a bicycle. A regular old fashioned bicycle.
18. Go to Vegas for my 30th! (even if it's only for 1 night!)
19. Start (and keep) a vegetable garden.
20. Spend a day at a spa/get pampered for one same day.
21. Learn to crochet or knit.
22. Buy brand new furniture.
24. Wear a bikini to the beach... no cover up.
25. Bring Emmalee to see the Rockafeller Christmas Tree.
26. Do a boudoir photo shoot.
28. Buy an original piece of art and frame it in our house.
30. Make a list of 100 things that make me happy.
Let's see what I actually accomplish!