The Busy Giffs: Pantone 2013: Emerald

December 19, 2012

Pantone 2013: Emerald




I'm back for Oh, How Pinteresting!

I know, it's been a while but I am so in love with the color of 2013 that I have to devote a post to it!
As a pasty fair skinned Irish girl, I am thrilled that a color like Emerald will be everywhere next year!
I'm already starting to think about dresses and tops!!!

Anyways... for your viewing pleasure!







Source: rstyle.me via Denise on Pinterest



Source: pantone.com via Cara on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Denise on Pinterest




Which Emerald item is your favorite?


Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...