December 7, 2012

Book Swap!



I am a huge fan of Heather over at Blonde... Undercover Blonde and I'm always excited when she hosts a swap!

As much as I love the actual stuff of the swap, I really love meeting other bloggers.

Carly from Carly Chubby Cheeks is one of those super great bloggers you wish you knew in real life.
I adore her blog and her pup Buck! Holy cuteness!

Anyways... Carly sent me: 


and 


I heard great things about The Perks of Being a Wallflower (it's currently on the big screen!) but both books will be new to me so I'm very excited!

Thanks Carly!


Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...