The Busy Giffs: Blogger's Ball

December 31, 2012

Blogger's Ball




So how adorable is this?
I love when I find local bloggers who do fun stuff and Rachel, Niki & Jessica are no exception!

This is the gorgeous fashion board I have created IF I was to go out on New Years Eve and have a real life...


I mean, let's be honest... I will never own any of it but I think I'd actually wear all of it, which is crazy because 5 years ago, I never would have!

And for the questions..

1. What was your best part of 2012?

The best part of 2012 would have to be any day that I was able to stay home and relax with my husband and daughter. We've had such crazy schedules this year that any down time was the best.

2. What was your favorite book/song/movie of 2012?

 I don't know so much as I had a favorite in any of these categories becuase I was just so in love with so many over the whole year. I did read 50 books this year and as the perks of being a wallflower says "I feel like every book is my favorite until I start reading a new one" and it really could be applied to all of the categories.

3. What was your biggest accomplishment of 2012?

Getting hired at the high school, aka, getting my dream(ish) job. 

4. What are you looking forward to most in 2013?

Going on vacations with my family. We have a few lined up and other than a couple short overnight trips here and there, it will be our FIRST family vacation!

5. What are your New Year's Resolutions?

Hmmm... I think more than resolutions, I have a to-do list for 2013.
- Get caught up on Emma' baby book
-Get back into a size 10
- Go on vacation with my family
- Go to a blogging conference
- Do at least 3 things I've never done before...
The like...

I hope you have a wonderful 2013!


Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...