The Busy Giffs: A Holiday Swap!

December 3, 2012

A Holiday Swap!



I've said it before, but I love swaps with other bloggers!
Meghan, Meagan, and Sara hosted a mixed tape swap which I love! 
New Christmas songs? Yes please!

I got paired up with Tanya from Confessions of An Anne Boylen Addict!
She has a super informative website and being the English major that I am/was, it's quite enjoyable!

The CD she sent me... even more enjoyable!

Elvis- Blue Christmas
Jessica Simpson - Carol of the Bells
Bob Carlisle - Christmas Shoes
Celtic Woman - O Holy Night
Kelly Clarkson - I'll Be Home for Christmas
Bing Crosby - Silver Bells
Artist Medley - Jingle Bell Rock
Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas?
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
Michael Buble - It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
Transiberian Orchestra- Tubular Bells
Christina Aguilera - Merry Christmas Baby

I love that she mixed classic songs with pop idols and a little bit of country! 

Thanks Tanya!


Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...