November 12, 2012

Shop & Talk


I'm always up for a good event.
Well I used to be until I had Emma and realized that I was garbage the next day if I wasn't in bed by 10 pm.

Trust me, I would love to go out more but between working at school, working extra on the weekend, and then trying to find some time to get all the errands and chores done, wheww!

Thankfully, the wonderful people at Boston Event Guide are throwing an event I can attend and not worry about losing sleep over!


Girls Night Out

When: Sunday December 9, 2012
11am - 5pm
Where: Sheraton Copley Hotel, 39 Dalton St., Boston

Shop & Talk an event for women to indulge in everything from fashion and wellness to beauty and food. 

There will be featured cocktails, gift bags for you to stash all your goodies in, and door prizes!

You'll get to sample some of Boston's finest spas, boutiques, and restaurants!
Why spend the day walking around the Back Bay when they'll all come to you!?

I love this idea.
Everything about it.
It's in the middle of the day on a Sunday so it's easy enough to get in and out of the city without infringing on my sleep time!

I'm super excited for some free pampering and of course, swag bags!!

Oh, and the best part... it's only $10 for a general admission ticket!!

If you opt for a LUX ticket, it is only $40 and you are guaranteed a swag bag worth over $100 and a portion of your ticket price goes towards the Ellie Fund with provides free services to women fighting breast cancer and their families.



You can head right here and pick up your own ticket! I'll see you there!
Keeping Up With The Giffords

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...