November 6, 2012

Jordache

I have a terrible secret.
Ok, maybe it's not a secret but I am so cheap frugal.

However, just because I don't have a ton of money doesn't mean I don't want to have pretty things.

I am seriously obsessed with the skinny trouser trend. 
I think the button down shirt with a cardigan over skinny trousers is adorbs.
I however, refuse to spend close to $40 on a pair of pants.

I was beyond excited when I saw these pants for just $16!

Jordache Women's Colored Skinny Jeans 

Granted they're jeans but they have khaki and black ones for only $16!

So yes, I bought a khaki pair and a black pair and LOVE them.
They fit perfect and I can dress them up with an oxford, a cardi and a pair of sparkly flats or down with a tissue tee and moccs.

You absolutely should pick up a pair!

Keeping Up With The Giffords

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...