The Busy Giffs: Halloween Recap

November 5, 2012

Halloween Recap


So I know I posted that I was a bit anti-Halloween this year but we did dress Emmalee up and bring her to a couple houses.

This year we dressed her up like Pebbles from the Flinstones!




The whole outfit was only $11 and super easy!!

I bought her black leggings at Saver's for .99.
Found the green tank at Kohl's (on clearance) for 1.99.
The white long sleeve (it was cold out!) was 1.99.
I bought a sheet of sticky felt from Jo-Anns for 1.60 (20% off coupon!)
All I did was cut some circle-ish shapes and stick them right on!
The finishing touch is the felt bone bow!!
I got from an amazing Etsy shop, Bubbipop and it was only $3.49!

We got so many comments on how cute she looked!
I mean, she is, isn't she?! :)
Keeping Up With The Giffords

Getting Pretty at Salon V Beauty Lounge

Can I start off by saying I love  that I have a job where I follow my dreams? You may or may not know that I just took a super scary jump a...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...