The Busy Giffs: Crowdtap & Old Navy

November 13, 2012

Crowdtap & Old Navy


Have you ever heard of Crowdtap?

They are an amazing website that connects brands with consumers and allows for quick, effective responses as far as what the consumer likes and doesn't.

As part of Crowdtap, I was asked to join the Old Navy Style Council!!!


Basically, every few days or so, I'll get a few questions in my "Quickhits" about Old Navy that I answer.
Occasionally, Old Navy will even send me a messages about special events!

A few months back, they hosted a RockStar jean catwalk in New York City and they invited me to pick a pair and walk the runway! Sadly, I couldn't attend and I was devastated when I found out that Back Street Boys had played a concert at the event!!


But I digress.

Last week, Old Navy sent me a message asking if I would want to sample their new dresses.

DUH!!

I received a coupon in the mail for any dress at Old Navy!
I found a few online that I love, but being as large as I am, things don't always look the way they're supposed to on me...


All super cute and convertible from work to a night out.
However, many did NOT look good on me...


You have no idea how badly I wanted the striped dress on the left to look good. 
I'm so in love with it, it's not even funny.
But I'd have to constantly suck in my stomach, or buy Spanx, or lose 20 pounds...

anyways, I did find a dress that I love and looks good, without highlighting my stomach!

(Sorry its blurry!)
I picked out the Crepe Tie -Belt Shift Dress in Robbie Red!

I feel like it's so unexpected for me because the lighting does not do the color justice!
It is absolutely a bright red holiday party appropriate dress. 
But I had on my tan boots and it looked great as well, so I could always wear it into work!

I am so thankful and excited to be a part of the Style Council and can't wait to see what else is in store!

If you want to be a part of the Style Council, join Crowdtap and start tappin'!


Keeping Up With The Giffords

Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...