November 28, 2012

Cardstore


Have you ever heard of Cardstore.com?



We've ordered a few things from them over the past year.
About once a month, or right before a holiday, they'll offer a really great promotion for a free card or two.
I'll usually get Dave's anniversary card or a generic birthday card and tuck it away for when I need it.

At the beginning of the month, they offered 10 free cards!
I ordered a couple Thanksgiving cards, a few Holiday cards and a Sesame Street Christmas card for Emmalee.

A few days later I got an email from them saying that they had been overwhelmed and were apologizing in advance in case my Thanksgiving cards did not arrive in time, however they gave me a number and a reference code if I wanted to call.

I wasn't super concerned so just let it be.

The day before Thanksgiving, I received another email apologizing for not getting my cards to me on time.
In fact, they went above and beyond and included a one-time use coupon for 70% off and free shipping on my next order!

Talk about customer service!
I hadn't even complained! 

And then on Monday they offered a Cyber sale of 39 cent cards!
Did I mention that Cardstore.com will ship your cards directly to your recipients if you input their addresses?
Oh, and it's no additional charge to ship them directly out??

So we ordered all of our cards, shipped directly to our friends houses, and paid less than $15 for all 40 of them!

Our card is a surprise for now, but I'm sure I'll post it later!
In the meantime, check out their great selection of cards!







Which is your favorite?
Keeping Up With The Giffords

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...