November 23, 2012

Black Friday


Happy Day After Thanksgiving, or as it's more frequently called,
BLACK FRIDAY!

As an extremely frugal shopper, I am a big fan of Black Friday sales, but I will not be out at 1 am shopping.
This year, I'm waiting until 7 am. I have 2 stores I want to get to, thanks Mom for hitting the third!, and only have 3 things I want to pick up!

Woo!

Some people are crazy and here's a few of my favorite images of Black Friday!











Source: someecards.com via Sara on Pinterest














What are your plans?
Are you a late night/early morning shopper?

Keeping Up With The Giffords

1 comment:

  1. I went out this morning around 7 also! I went to Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bath & Body Works, Sports Authority, Costco, Lowe's, and Fred Meyer with very little trouble! The only place that was crowded was Fred Meyer... so I guess I'm glad a lot of stores started their sales last night instead of this morning.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...