October 3, 2012

We Moved!


Again. I know.

But we're in a 3 bedroom house, on a dead end street, in a quiet little country town... rather than in an apartment complex in the middle of a yucky city.

That's very much why I haven't been blogging at all.
Between packing, moving and unpacking... it's just exhausting. I;m lucky to shower and crawl into bed, never mind document it all.

Thankfully we're only a few boxes away from being unpacked and then I'll take you on a tour! 

Keeping Up With The Giffords

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it Heather. Good luck xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate moving. Unpacking and figuring out where to put everything is so hard! I found your blog recently and am a new follower. I can't wait to see your house. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...