The Busy Giffs: Pretty Little Halloween Episode

October 23, 2012

Pretty Little Halloween Episode





It's baaaaaack!!

Yes, I'm 26 and still look forward to Pretty Little Liars episodes!
I am especially excited about tonight's because it's a jump ahead and all of our favorite characters will be there rocking out for Halloween!


Word on the street is that someone even dies!!!
Who do you think it will be?

My money is on Garrett not making it out but who knows!

Follow along tonight's Halloween party with the hashtag #SamsungPLL






all images from Just Jared Jr.

Keeping Up With The Giffords

Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...