The Busy Giffs: A Little Boot Help

October 19, 2012

A Little Boot Help


I have been granted an early Christmas gift of a pair of boots.
I desperately love the trend, have for years and have always convinced myself it wasn't worth it because:
A. I was always at work, where I had to wear non-slip shoes.
B. I went out so rarely that I couldn't justify buying boots that expensive.
C. They are usually that expensive.

I'm super cheap. Like super duper cheap.

I don't spend more than $20 on a pair of jeans, and almost died when I spent $20 on LL Bean flip flops when I was pregnant (the Old Navy ones didn't give me the cushion I needed).
I find great sales and maximize my money so I usually get what I want without compromising my cheapness budget.

So please be excited with me... I found $30 boots. Not one but TWO pairs of $30 boots.
The extra bit in my paycheck for doing this job covering, I will be treating like a first paycheck and splurging (yes $30 is splurging) and a pair of boots but I need help, which pair?



A                                or                              B

Thanks!
Keeping Up With The Giffords

Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...