The Busy Giffs: A Computer-Less Life

October 13, 2012

A Computer-Less Life


So the worst thing that can happen to a blogger, has happened.
 
Our computer crashed.
More specifically, the hard drive crashed and therefore, the computer will not load past the start up screen.
 
We, thankfully just need to replace the hard drive and buy new Windows software (since we tossed our CD's easily a year ago) but waiting for them to come in the mail is greuling.
 
I am lucky enough that I back up all of my pictures on Facebook, Shutterfly, Snapfish and my external hard drive (can you tell this happened once before?) but it's seriously inconvenient.
 
I still have access to Twitter and Facebook via my phone and my Nook but trying to type in Blogger is pretty terrible.
I can't embed anything and the formatting is all of, so I'm just going without.
 
I'm at my parents for a few hours today so I hijacked a laptop to type up this and schedule an important post for Monday!
 
Please bear with me; I will be back up and running soon!
 
xo
 
 

Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...