The Busy Giffs: Gerber Baby

September 4, 2012

Gerber Baby


I know every parent thinks their kid is the cutest in the world, and really, I'm no exception.
I obviously think Em is the cutest kid out there.
That being said, if you would take a second and vote for her in the Gerber Generation Photo Search, I would love you forever!

If she wins her age group, she would win a $10,000 Gerber Life College Plan!!
And if she is the GRAND PRIZE winner, it would be a $50,000 Plan and would be in a Gerber ad!

Could you go VOTE for her?


And you can vote everyday until the 24th!

THANKS!!

Keeping Up With The Giffords

Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...