The Busy Giffs: Generosity.

September 21, 2012

Generosity.



One of the most daunting things about moving is the lack of closets in this new place, so even though we'll have more space and a basement, we will be seriously lacking in the closet department.

I posted a few days back on Facebook that I would LOVE furniture donations if anyone is getting rid of things because we will need the space, but just don't have the money right now, and until we get settled, we'll have to be tight on things.

I am blown away but how amazing people are.
In 48 hours I have secured 3 dressers (all wood that I can paint!), a nice bench for the entryway, and a kitchen table and chairs!!
Can I mention that it's all just given out of LOVE!?

The amazing part is all we need to find now is a desk, a couple big trash barrels for trash pick up days, and some plastic containers for basement storage! That's way more do-able than all the other stuff!

How awesome is everyone? Seriously, I'm in love. 
Keeping Up With The Giffords

Getting Pretty at Salon V Beauty Lounge

Can I start off by saying I love  that I have a job where I follow my dreams? You may or may not know that I just took a super scary jump a...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...