August 17, 2012

Essie & Klout


sadly, one of the most exciting things about getting a job at the school is that I will be allowed to paint my nails again!
The restaurant doesn't allow it so I'm pretty excited!

Recently Klout offered up a Perk for Essie nail polish and I was pretty excited!
Klout is pretty exciting because you get rewards just for being the online presence that you already are!

Anyways, I don't buy Essie polish because it's $8 a bottle! I'm absolutely sure it's worth it but it's just a luxury I don't really need right now, so you can imagine how excited I was when I found out I'd be getting some for free!

What do you think?
It's a sparkly blue top coat called Stroke of Brilliance
It's currently not available online but says you can look in your local stores!


I still can't paint my nails for a couple more weeks, but I'm linking up with the Nail Files anyways!


I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

Keeping Up With The Giffords

5 comments:

  1. i got this too and i can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is so pretty! I can't wait to see it on!

    Stopping by from the linkup! :)
    Christina at Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour and am happy you can wear it soon. Mine never lasts long in school. I'm considering gels!

    R xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...